Thursday, April 19, 2007

Virginia Tech Killer


Every year you read that some university student opened fire in university campus killing several student in America. The Virginia Tech university is latest victim of such brutal killing in university campus. America is the only country in the world where gun is consider as a commodity and is easily available.
Cho Seung-hui walked into the Virginia Tech university campus and killed 32 innocent student within an hour. Cho Seung-hui parents are Korean immigrant to United States. Why did he took such step? Was Cho Seung-hui a psychopath? If yes then why did the professors at Virginia Tech university allowed him to continue his studies in such a free manner. Cho Seung should have been put to some community counseling by his professor. It was the job of his family and professor to guide him to some good psychotherapist. Cho Seung-hui was student of English at Virginia Tech University. If you read his poetry and writings it becomes very clear that he was not a normal youngster. The writings of this youngster very clearly gives us hints about his anger and frustration. Cho Seung-hui was a troubled souls and mind. Inside the university campus he rarely spoke to his professor and students. All his classmates consider him a loner and he was never seen with any girls in the campus.
The police found the word Ismail Ax tattooed on his arm. It’s not year clear what the word Ismail Ax indicates. After killing so many people he send some picture to NBC news posing with a gun.

In one of the videos that he sent to NBC he says that

“I didn’t have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It’s not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked, I did it for them… When the time came, I did it. I had to”

This bizarre incident took life of a Student from Mumbai name Minal Panchal. I pray that God give her family the courage to deal with difficulty time of their life.

-Stella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi stella,

I am 27 year old.I am looking for a friend and guide.I have a desire
to go abroad for a job.

Please advice me



People who read this, also gave their comments on below topics.
Name Subject
 
Back to top